Deployment Failure Due To New Addition Of Data Element And Data Change Notification
Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Order and Service Management - Version 7.2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We have come across the use case which is failing for Order notification change in consecutive deployment.
Use case: Modifying a data change notification node from attribute “A” to a newly added attribute “B”.
Use case steps:
1. Add a new element “B” in data dictionary
2. Add the newly added element in order template
3. Add the newly added element in required views and tasks
4. Modify the data change notification to use the newly added attribute.
5. The cartridge was deployed before the change
6. We have a deployment error in the next deployment. Below is the error:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms