Deployment Failure Due To New Addition Of Data Element And Data Change Notification
(Doc ID 1678432.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Order and Service Management - Version 7.2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We have come across the use case which is failing for Order notification change in consecutive deployment.
Use case: Modifying a data change notification node from attribute “A” to a newly added attribute “B”.
Use case steps:
1. Add a new element “B” in data dictionary
2. Add the newly added element in order template
3. Add the newly added element in required views and tasks
4. Modify the data change notification to use the newly added attribute.
5. The cartridge was deployed before the change
6. We have a deployment error in the next deployment. Below is the error:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document