Secondary ASN Fails When Container Has More Than One Item: "ORA-01427: Single-row Subquery Returns More Than One Row" Error Occurs
Last updated on MAY 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2.7 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management (RWMS) 13.2.x, we are unable to receive an Advance Shipment Notice (ASN) that has more than one item inside the same container. The ASNInMod message gets stuck in the RWMS Hospital with the following error:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a transfer of two different items from a warehouse to another warehouse in Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
2. Ship both items in the same container.
3. Check that the ASN has being created correctly in RMWS.
4. Submit Nota Fiscal for receiving.
5. Check that Secondary ASN (ASNInMod) is in RWMS hospital with error above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms