The Balance Type Screens Raise Error About CCS_ADMIN.CCS_BALT_DEL_AFTER_EXP_CAT_CK Being Violated
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Network Charging and Control - Version 4.4.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When one ticks the "Delete after last bucket expiry" checkbox of the default balance type in the Balance Types edit window of the SMS screens and then attempt to save it, the following error message appears in a pop-up window :
The issue can be reproduced by :
1. Going to Services -> Prepaid Charging -> Wallet Management
2. Go to the Balance Types tab
3. Double click on the default Balance Type
4. Tick the "Delete after last bucket expiry checkbox"
5. Attempt to save the Balance Type.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms