Penalties Not Calculated In Case Of Audit Form
(Doc ID 1680172.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Taxation and Policy Management - Version 2.3.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 2.3.1 version, PI - Penalty & Interest
Penalty and interest calculation (configured with the Determine Failure to File Applicability algorithm) for original and audit forms, that were filed late, fails to calculate penalty and interest charges for the audit assessment.
P&I charges are expected to be calculated
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Submit a tax form for which an assessment is created (CREATE ASSESSMENT form rule should be plugged in on POST event of form type to create tax form assessment). The tax form should be filed late.
2. Create an audit case for same obligation used in tax form.
3. Create another tax form, with filing type of audit, and use the same obligation as in the step 1 tax form. Post this tax form and enter the audit case id created above.
4. Open the estimated balance details for the audit form’s assessment. Populate the Forecast Date and click on Forecast P&I button.
5. Notice that penalty and interest is not calculated for the late audit tax form.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!