Audit Status Hyperlink Points To The Released Revision Instead Of The Pending Revision
(Doc ID 1680391.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing an audit status in Agile 9.3.3 it is showing the errors "The following required fields are missing:" message. When clicking on the hyperlink the link, it is taking the screen to released revision of Change instead of pending Change
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable a Part.Page two field
2. Enable the same field to be an Entry required field for MCO workflow
Leave field blank
3. Add Part to an ECO and release with rev A
4. Add Part to default MCO workflow, change status from Pending to Submit
5. As the Page two field is a required field, it will be reported as Error
In the Audit status click on the hyperlink (must be in Web Client)
It opens the Part at Rev A, although the field is not required in ECO workflow
nor is it a required field.
It should open the part under pending revision (A) for the MCO
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!