Discount Proration Not Respected Upon Purchase/cancel
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Pipeline Manager
The discount is configured as prorations. In a use case when the discount is purchased 2 days before end of cycle full discount is applied always.
This issue is seen incase of migrated accounts where the STR_VAL of the discount object is populated with NULL values.
Since these are migrated accounts the issue could be reproduced with the following steps
1. Create Billing Account - 2014.02.09
2. Create subscriber with tariff containing product with Cycle arrear monthly fee - 2014.02.09
3. purchase discount - 2014.03.07
4. Manually update relevant /purchased_discount and /au_purchased_discount object and set STR_VAL = NULL
5. Restart CMs
6. Bill the hierarchy on 2013.03.09
Actual result: Discount IS NOT prorated. Whole 10% discount is granted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms