Double Clicking On A Subscriber To Edit It In The SMS Screens Sometimes Yield A NullPointerException
(Doc ID 1680977.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Network Charging and Control - Version 4.4.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a subscriber gets deleted by a third party process between hitting the "search" button and double clicking on it or clicking the "Edit" button, a Null Pointer Exception gets thrown :
This screens is available in the Service Management System Screens (SMS Screens) by navigating to :
The following steps reproduces the issue :
1. Search for an existing subscriber in the SMS screens
2. The matching results are being displayed
3. Delete the Subscriber e.g. using the Provisioning Interface (PI)
4. Double click on the subscriber
5. A NullPointerException is thrown in a new pop up window, e.g. :
The complete exception stack being :
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document