Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issues are faced when adding a P&I Rule in Firefox. The user is unable to save the P&I Rule unless a Rule Pre-processing algorithm is defined.
The system does not remove the blank Rule Pre-processing entry in the Algorithms section when the minus button is clicked.
On the contrary, when using IE, the user is able to save the P&I Rule and it is not necessary to define a Rule Pre-processing algorithm. The System Event drop down in the Algorithms section is blank.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Adding a new P&I Rule using Firefox
2. Simple Calculation P&I Rule is selected
3. Upon load, there is already a selected System Event in the Algorithms section
4. Issue occurs after populating fields and saving
5. Clicking the minus button does not clear the System Event drop down in the Algorithms section
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms