Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Platform - Version 10.0 to 11.0 [Release 10 to 11]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You executed the following steps:
1. created the root category (MyRoot) and child categories in the BCC.
2. deployed the project successfully
3. assigned the root category and child categories to the MyCatalog catalog and MySite site.
4. created a project to unlink the root category(MyRoot) from the MyCatalog.
5. leaving some other category (at least one) as the root category of MyCatalog.
6. deleted the MyRoot root category and approved the project for deployment.
7. the deployment fails due to the unique constraint (dcs_cat_chldcat_p) exception in the dcs_cat_childcat table
Below is an example stacktrace. There are other forms that it could take.
You unlinked and deleted a root category.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms