Last updated on JUNE 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management(BRM), 126.96.36.199.0 version, Taxation, the 'PIN_FLD_SHIP_TO' for telephony event does not contain the complete call termination number.
* For a telephony event, one need to apply different tax based for international or local call.
* For example: apply X % tax on international calls and Y % tax on local calls.
* Since event remains same and only one taxcode can be configured for a usage product, one need an identifier based on which we can customize .
1. Call stop_accounting for a telephony event with CALLED_TO having complete number including country code .
2. Perform billing and check op_rate_tax_calc input.
* Input to op_rate_tax_calc contains only a part of the called_to.
* See below example, that PIN_FLD_SHIP_TO contains only a part of the CALLED_TO number and not the complete number :
* The called_to number was "9666754321".
* How does PIN_FLD_SHIP_TO, LOCATION_MODE and PIN_FLD_TAX_LOCALES get populated for telephony events?
* How to identify whether the event was an international call and apply tax accordingly. Here we can see only a part of the call termination number is getting populated. How do we identify this?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms