Payment Tool Throws Currency Conversion Error During Validation In Reversal Batch
(Doc ID 1682293.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment Tool throws currency conversion error during validation of payment identifier in reversal batch. Payment Tool is opened on first schema, while payment which should be reversed exists in second schema. Error occurs on BRM7.5PS4 version of Payment Tool. Error does not occur on Payment Tool version BRM7.5 or BRM7.5PS1.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Test should be done in a multischema environment, there should be at least two schemas.
2. Login to Payment Tool using "root.0.0.0.1" on primary schema.
3. Click File->New and select Cash Payment Batch.
4. Perform payment by providing customer account number. Customer account should exist on second schema.
5. Click File->New and select Cash Reversal Batch.
6. Provide payment identifier which was done in step 4, then click on button "Validate", this produces and error as shown in the screenshot "error_screenshot.png"
Snippet of the message
Please contact technical support.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document