When Searching on in the Vouchers Tab, The error "Could Not Access The ccsBeORB" is displayed instead of the Result
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Network Charging and Control - Version 4.4.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Communications Network Charging and Control, release 5.0.1, when a new SMS user with read-only access to the Voucher screens tries to search on a voucher number, the following error message appears in a pop up window and the search fails :
This issue can be reproduced by following the following steps :
1. Create a new template with&clickstream=no"Voucher Manager -> Access" and "Voucher tab - Create Delete" :
2. Grant that template to a new user
3. Log out and log in using that user name
4. Attempt to search on a Voucher
5. The screen raise the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms