When Searching on in the Vouchers Tab, The error "Could Not Access The ccsBeORB" is displayed instead of the Result
(Doc ID 1682347.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Network Charging and Control - Version 4.4.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Communications Network Charging and Control, release 5.0.1, when a new SMS user with read-only access to the Voucher screens tries to search on a voucher number, the following error message appears in a pop up window and the search fails :
This issue can be reproduced by following the following steps :
1. Create a new template with&clickstream=no"Voucher Manager -> Access" and "Voucher tab - Create Delete" :
2. Grant that template to a new user
3. Log out and log in using that user name
4. Attempt to search on a Voucher
5. The screen raise the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document