Barcode deletion not handled through RMS-POS interface
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Barcode deletion not handled through RMS-ORPOS interface.
Steps To Re-Create:
1. Create a barcode item (level3) as a child for a transaction level item (level2).
2. Run batch_orpos_extract.ksh batch
3. Notice that ItemExport_*.xml was created with Change Type = 'UPS' for barcode item.
4. Delete the barcode item from transaction level item.
5. Run dlyprg batch.
6. Run batch_orpos_extract.ksh batch again and notice that ItemExport_*.xml file was created with Change Type = 'UPS' with barcode as level2 item. It is expected to create XML with Change Type = 'DEL' for barcode item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms