Variance SUOM Text Box in Advanced Filter Option Accepts Negative Values
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.3 to 13.2.7 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) 13.2.x, the Variance SUOM text box in Advanced Filter option is accepting negative values. Such values should not be accepted, and if the user enters a negative value he/she
should see an error message stating "Quantity must be a positive number or zero".
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create and execute a unit stock count.
- Move the stock count to 'Authorize' stage.
- Select a child count.
- Click on Authorize button.
- Click the "Advance Filter" button.
- Enter a negative value in VARIANCE SUOM text box. The negative value is accepted in the VARIANCE SUOM text box and an error message is not displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms