Point of Service (POS) Displays 'Unexpected Exception' When Accessing Electronic Journal in Network Offline Mode
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Retail Point of Service (POS) 14.0.1 displays an 'Unexpected Exception' when accessing the e-Journal in offline mode.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Start POS in offline mode.
- Log in to Admin Menu with valid credentials.
- Click on e-Journal button.
- Press Enter button at Find Transaction screen.
- POS displays 'Unexpected Exception' error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms