Empty 'D' Status Containers Are Not Deleted After Forward Case Picking
(Doc ID 1682991.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While performing forward case picking (FCP), empty 'D' status container does not not deleted when no picking completed into that container and same PICK_TO_CONTAINER_ID is scanned multiple times. This causes significant inventory discrepancies and rework.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Setup Forward Case Picking location with CASE PACK of 1.
2. Ensure that CF_PICK_SYS is defined for both the item and forward case pick location.
3. Created a stock order for 2 cases of item going to the same store.
4. Selected the stock order and assigned to wave.Execute run_distribution.sh.
5. Notice that it created a CF pick for 2 cases.
6. Printed the wave.
7. Start picking into both the scan labels.
8. Confirm first case as suggested label.
9. Confirm second case again with the label used in 8 and not with the suggested label and drop off the label into suggested location.
10.Pick to container id that was scanned has entry in both container and container_item table.
11.Container which is in status D and is in location 'IN-TRANSIT' should be deleted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document