WIP Not Created For Containers In A Cross Dock Receiving
(Doc ID 1683350.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WIP code is not applied/created for containers in a cross-dock receiving.
Steps To Recreate:
1. In RMS, create a PO and before approve, create at least one Work Order for this PO. Then approve the PO.
2. In RWMS, Create a Stock Order with ORDER_TYPE = PREDIST for the PO. Make sure that there is at least one Predist Wave Available to perform the Crossdock operation.
3. Create the details for the Stock Order with the items of the PO.
4. Create a new PO Appointment (Appt_Type: 3).
5. Create the details of the Appointment: Adding by PO and informing the number of the PO.
6. Print the Receiving Labels for this Appointment.
7. The containers are created, but the WIP does not get created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document