WIP Can Be Processed Again in RF After Processing in GUI
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to finish a WIP for a PREDIST container in Graphical User Interface (GUI), the fields START_TS and END_TS on the CONTAINER_WIP table are populated, but not in CONTAINER_WIP_LINE which allows to process the same WIP again in the Radio Frequency (RF) screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In RMS, create and approve new PO.
2. In RFM create a new Schedule and a Fiscal Document for PO created in the step above. Then Validate and Submit the Schedule.
3. In RWMS create a new PREDIST Stock Order for PO.
4. Create an Appointment for PO.
5. Print the Receiving Labels.
6. In Hand Held Device, perform the receiving for the appointment. This will generate a Crossdock operation.
7. Apply some WIPs for the container received in Apply Wip Forms.
8. Still in Apply Wip Forms, finish the WIPs.
9. In the CONTAINER_WIP table the fields START_TS and END_TS are filled, but in CONTAINER_WIP_LINE table dont. This allow us to process this WIPs again in the Hand Held Device.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms