Data Not Getting Loaded In MSC_TP_SITE_ID_LID When LOCATION Is NULL
(Doc ID 1683611.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Advanced Supply Chain Planning / Self Service Legacy Data Collection
When attempting to self service load trading partner sites with null LOCATION,
find that the site does not get loaded
Expect trading partner sites with NULL LOCATION to be loaded into the ODS as LOCATION does not have a NOT NULL requirement.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
Customer states the issue can be reproduced at will at customer site with the following steps:
1. Create TradingPartnerSite.dat with PARTNER_TYPE=2 and required fields populated.
2. Create a zip file with the above and the dat files that TradingPartnerSite.dat depends on.
3. (R) Advanced Supply Chain Planner
4. (N) Collections / Legacy Systems / Collect Flat File - Self Service
5. Observe that the trading partner sites with NULL LOCATION are not collected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document