Lab Range is Changed But The 'Lab Procedures Re-Execution Pre-Process' Step Does Not Identify Affected Patient Records.
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Clinical - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- RXALRPEX - Lab Procedures Re-execution Preprocessing
- Lab Procedures are not executed when Batch Validation is run
- Unable to re-derive patient data after Lab Range change
- Lab_Dependent_Flag for the Derivation Procedure is set to 'Y'
- Local_Last_Lab_Modification_TS in the Patient_DM_Tracking table does not get updated after running the Lab Procedures Pre-Process Re-execution step.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms