Unable To Release Planned Order From APCC Order Page
(Doc ID 1900456.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Planning Command Center - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
One a VCP 188.8.131.52.1 Planning Instance with an 11.5.10 Source Instance:
We are unable to Release Planned order from Advanced Planning Command Center (APCC) order page.
Able to mark order for release in APCC order page but Action > Release is not working.
-- Navigation path, on how to consistently reproduce the issue.
1. Log in to Supply Chain analyst responsibility
2. Demand and Supply page , Query and apply plan
3. Scroll down , open Order Link from Demand and Supply
4. Query required item , search
5. Action > Mark for Release
6. Action > Release . Got message saying no data exist
7. No WIP mass load request in source instance.
NOTE: We are able to release from ASCP workbench without any issue
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|