pin_cycle_fees -cancel Fails to Cancel Expired Product
(Doc ID 1900494.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.4.0 to 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) 7.4 and 7.5, calling "pin_cycle_fees -cancel" fails to cancel expired product(s).
Steps to reproduce:
1. Oct 01: Purchase product with cycle end date oct/15
2. Oct 07: Inactivate service
3. Oct 12: pin_bill_day
4. Oct 16: Execute pin_cycle_fees -cancel. Product is not expired as status is inactive.
5. Oct 16: Activate service. Notice that start date is set to oct/16.
6. Oct 17: pin_cycle_fees -cancel throws error.
Error in cm.pinlog:
E Thu Oct 17 12:55:08 2013 cm:12005 fm_subscription_cycle_utils.c:11282 1::testnap:12003:-145319712:100:1382032508:1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document