pin_cycle_fees -cancel Fails To Cancel Expired Product
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.4.0 to 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
pin_cycle_fees -cancel fails to cancel expired product.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Oct 01: purchase product with cycle end date oct/15
2. Oct 07: inactivate service
3. Oct 12: pin_bill_day
4. Oct 16: execute pin_cycle_fees -cancel. Product is not expired as status is inactive.
5. Oct 16: activate service. Notice that start date is set to oct/16.
6. Oct 17: pin_cycle_fees -cancel throws error.
Error in cm.pinlog:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms