EGRC 8.6.x: Install failed to Deploy GRC in weblogic "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space"
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Application Access Controls Governor - Version 8.6.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.6.x version, GRCM reports and Dashboards
GRC Installation, Deploying grc over Adminserver got the below error message :
"java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space"
User have implemented the steps mentioned " Modifying Settings" and now startweblogic is failing with
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space.
Using the WebLogic Console to Deploy the GRC Application
For any installation, use the WebLogic Server Administration Console to complete additional configuration steps:
1. Log in to the WebLogic Server Administration Console at
2. In the Change Center pane, click Lock & Edit.
3. In the Domain Structure pane, click on Deployments.
4. In the Summary of Deployments pane, select the Control tab.
5. In the Summary of Deployments pane, click on the Install button.
6. Follow as per the deployment instructions.
7. In the Install Application Assistant pane, press Finish.
8. In the Install Application Assistant pane, press Save, then Activate Changes. On the Deployments screen, the state of the grc865 application will be Prepared.
9. Select the grc865 or grc866 application. Click Start, select Servicing all requests, click Yes on Start Application Assistant, and wait until the application status changes to Active.
Due to this issue, users cannot go with GRC UI setup screen
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms