Promotions Created At Parent Level Are Not Flowing Down To Children
(Doc ID 1901101.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating promotions at the style level (ITEM_PARENT), RPM_PROMO_ITEM_LOC_EXPL and RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL table are not getting updated with the SKU(TRAN_LEVEL items) details.Why ?
Steps to Recreate :
1. Login to RPM application
2. Navigate to Promotions tab in the left side of the RPM application screen
3. Click on create promotions
4. Fill in Mandatory details ( Promo Description and select the event Id )
5. In Create component screen ,Click on Add component button
6. Select the component type as ‘Simple’ and give the description and click on Next Button
7. In Item selection tab, select the item type as ‘ Item’ , item level as ‘Parent Item’ and provide the style number (Item_parent) as item and click on select
8. Select Zone and Location details click on select
9. Give the Change type, Change amount, Apply to ( Regular and Clearance) and Click on Apply button
10. In Status tab, select the action as ‘Approve’ and click on update
11. Verify the item detail are populated in RPM_PROMO_ITEM_LOC_EXPL and RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL
Expected Result : All the SKU (Item Level : 2) details should be exploded in RPM_PROMO_ITEM_LOC_EXPL and RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL table
Actual Result : Only the style level(ITEM_PARENT) entry is created in the RPM_PROMO_ITEM_LOC_EXPL and RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL table
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document