Retail Sales Audit Is Exporting Transaction With Audit Error, Which Makes POSUPLD Batch Abort With "Non-ORACLE Exception Required Field Is Empty" Error
(Doc ID 1901106.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retail Sales Audit (ReSA) is exporting a transaction with an audit error, which makes POSUPLD batch later abort with "Non-ORACLE Exception Required Field Is empty" error.
Instructions to Re-create:
1. Set the UNIT_OF_WORK = 'T' in SA_SYSTEM_OPTIONS table.
2. Create an RTLOG with only a sale transaction, this sale has items with discount applied. Promo type = 9999 (RPM Promotion), Promo ID Left Blank and the Promo Component field is present.
3. Run the RTLOG upload processes to ReSA.
4. Check the store_day status on the sa_store_day table to check the store_status = W and data_status = P.
5. Check the SA_TRAN_HEAD table to see the uploaded transaction with the ERROR_IND = N.
6. Check the SA_TRAN_DISC table to check that the discounts are without the promo ID and PROMO Comp ID.
7. Check the SA_ERROR table for the 'DISC_REF_NO_REQ’ errors.
8. Run the processes to export the sales to RMS.
9. A POSU file is generated with the Promo ID and Promotion component left in blank for the sale transaction.
10. Try to upload the POSU generated.
11. An error is thrown and stored in the error file:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document