After Edit of F2T Mapping Control (ctl) File is Not Properly Updated
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version 7.3.2 to 8.0.5 [Release 7 to 8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure (OFSAAI)
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
File to Table (F2T)
In OFSAAI, attempting to edit an existing F2T extract and generated .ctl file is not generating with correct field order.
Data file is comma delimited optionally enclosed by quote. Field order set to the order of data within the DAT file, but when control file is created it places them alphabetical order.
The control file should be created with the order designated by the field order.
Additional errors like ORA-01861: literal does not match format string may occur while running the F2T extract if the ctl file is not properly updated as expected during edit of F2T extract.
Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1. Unified Metadata Manager -> Data Management Tools -> Data Ingestion -> File Extracts
2. DI Browser -> OFSAA61_APP -> coki_source -> coki_sunny_lookup
3. Columns previously not in same Field Order as displayed on the screen
4. Clicked 'Reset Field Order'
6. Checked the ftpshare/STAGE/coki_source/coki_sunny_lookup.xml file and new field order is saved there.
7. Ran the existing batch however and new .ctl file is not generated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms