Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 12.0.10 to 12.0.13 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Allocation 12.0.x:
When allocating a non-sellable fashion pack, if the style/color of the component of the pack has inventory of both of the non-sellable pack and its component (which were ordered as individual items), then after receiving the allocation the stock on hand (SOH) is not correct at the stores.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Approve order O1 for pack P1.
- Create a fashion parent FP and 3 child items FC1, FC2, FC3. Range it to warehouse W and stores S1 and S2.
- Create a non-sellable fashion pack (NSFP) P1 containing FC1, FC2 and FC3. Range it to warehouse W and stores S1 and S2.
- Create and approve an allocation A1 sourced from PO O1.
- Receive order O1. Ship and receive allocation A1.
- Create and approve order O2 for P1, FC1, FC2 and FC3.
- Create and approve an allocation A2 sourced from PO O2.
- Receive order O2. Ship and receive allocation A2.
- Create new allocation A3 with warehouse W as a source. Notice that the SOH is calculated incorrectly at S1 and S2.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms