Saimptlogi Is Running Slowly In EXADATA Environment
(Doc ID 1902061.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 13.2 to 13.2.7 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Batch SAIMPTLOGI has been running for nearly 30 minutes for loading around 1 million transactions into Retail Sales Audit (ReSA) for around 1100 stores in a multi threaded environment (testing with 24 threads).
Steps To Recreate:
1. Prepare separate RTLOG file for each store with around 1000 transactions in each.
2. Perform Step 1 for nearly 1100 stores (So around 1.1 million transactions in total).
3. Make sure SA_TRAN* tables are populated with around 40 million transactions.
4. Make sure a transaction has atleast 5 TITEM records.
5. Make sure a TITEM in a transaction has atleast 2 IDISC records and 1 IGTAX records.
6. Make sure that TTEND is available for each THEAD.
7. Set the NUM_THREADS to 24 in the RESTART_CONTROL.
8. Create a KSH to multi thread based on the NUM_THREADS.
9. Run the KSH for all 1100 Stores.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document