Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 12.0.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 12.0.x, we find that we can create more than one Credit Note (CN) from the same Credit Note Request (CNR), even if the first is already matched and posted.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Return to Vendor (RTV) in Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
- Run EDIDLINV batch process to create the RTV flat file.
- Run EDIUPLOAD batch in ReIM to upload the flat file. The Credit Note Request will be created in an APPROVE status.
- Create a credit note in ReIM for the credit note request that matches the credit note request.
- Run the REIMCREDITNOTEAUTOMATCH batch process. The credit note request and credit note will update to a MTCH status.
- Go back into ReIM and try to create another credit note from the same credit note request. See that the system allows you to do so.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms