How To Set Up Replenishment to Random Unit Pick Locations
(Doc ID 1902491.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance 14-Feb-2018
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS), how can we set up replenishment to random unit pick locations?
In a setup in which items have no Forward Pick Locations (FPL)s, after distribution of the stock orders, BR (bulk replenishment) and CR (container replenishment) picks are created, but unit picks are not created.
Steps used for setup:
- Create item without unit FPL.
- Receive item at reserve location.
- Ensure setup for random active locations.
- Create a stock order and distribute it. Note that replenishment (CR and BR picks) is created and executed. Final location is DROP-OFF location.
- Distribute the stock order again - no picks are created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document