When Using 'OK REPEAT' Button INBOUND_HANDLING_DAYS Update Does Not Cascade Down To All Virtual Warehouses
(Doc ID 1902653.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
When Using 'OK+Repeat' button INBOUND_HANDLING_DAYS update does not cascade down to all virtual warehouses.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open warehouse screen, and select a physical warehouse.
2. Change INBOUND_HANDLING_DAYS value.
3. Click "OK+Repeat"
4. All Virtual whs under the selected wh got updated to the new INBOUND_HANDLING_DAYS value.
5. without closing the warehse screen, select another wh.
6. Change INBOUND_HANDLING_DAYS value.
7. Click OK.
INBOUND_HANDLING_DAYS field is not updated for the virtual wharehouses under the second warehouse.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document