Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 13.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
While scheduling the transaction post processor, the below exception occurs in Back Office (BO). This happens when the interval value is not set in (HH:MM) format in the Run Time section.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to Back Office.
2. Click on Admin tab and then the 'Schedule' link of Transaction Post Process.
3. On Next page select 'Schedule' radio button.
4. Select 'Repeating' checkbox.
5. In Repeat dropdown, select 'Interval'. The Run Time option is displayed with text box.
6. In the text box, provide a 2- or single digit number. Click on Add button.
7. Click the Next button. Email Detail screen is shown.
8. Click the Next Button. Next page will be displayed with error message shown above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms