Last updated on MARCH 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Calculations in field 'Restocking Fee' of RTV(Return To Vendor) form are processed in incorrect way. It takes wrong value from field 'Default Restocking %'.
Steps To Recreate:
1) While creating new RTV, add supplier, warehouse (wh) or store, add items. For example, sum in field 'Tot.Ord.Amt.' will be 100.
2) Set the value of 'Default Restocking %' as 1 (it means 1%) and press button 'Apply Totals'.
3) See that the value in 'Restocking Fee' is 0 (should be 1 = 1% * 100).
4) Set the value of 'Default Restocking %' as 2 (it means 2%) and press button 'Apply Totals'.
5) See that the value in 'Restocking Fee' is 1 (should be 2 = 2% * 100).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms