Rich Text Formatting Issue Concerning the Font Size and Style Changing When the Font Color is Changed
(Doc ID 1904022.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Lifecycle Management for Process - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The font size and style are changed when the user changes the font color on the Process tab of a formulation specification. Note that the formatting is controlled within the rich text formatting editor within PLM for Process.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Navigate to GSM > Formulation Specifications.
2. Enter all mandatory fields on Summary Page.
3. Click on Formulation Tab.
4. Add Input under Input BOM.
5. Click on Process Tab.
6. Click on Step 1 under Process summary.
7. For "Notes on Manufacturing" Click on Instructions under step details.
8. Enter Text in Rich text box and assign a font size for it and change the Font Size and Style of text in Italic/Bold.
9. Change the Font color of the text.
10.Verify the Font size and style of the text.
Expected Result: Font size should not change when making changes to the font color.
Actual Result: Font size gets changed when user changes the Font color.
Users cannot use different font sizes/styles with different font colors at the same time.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document