Carton Receiving Form Recieve Only One Carton In Spite of Selecting "All Cartons"
(Doc ID 1904544.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.7 [Release 13.2]
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The carton receiving screen in the RMS screen does not perform the full receiving when there are a number of Cartons associated across different types of distros (Transfer/Allocations).
1. Consider a shipment with multiple number of cartons ( more than 100 )
2. Each of the carton should have multiple number of type of distros (Allocation/Transfer)
3. There should be more than 1 type of distro in each of the carton
4. Open the Carton Receiving form from Front end
5. Select the ASN and set the receiving date
6. Click on select cartons for receiving
7. Click on select all
8. Click ok (for receiving)
9. The form is not performing the following actions (as it is supposed to)
a. Update the RECEIVED QTY for all the items across cartons
b. Update the stock on hand quantity and in transit quantity for the receiving location
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document