When There are Two SKUs with same UPC number, the SKU Information is not Retrieved Properly when a Transaction is Suspended and Retrieved with the SKU
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The SKU information is not retrieved properly when a transaction is suspended with the SKU. In this case, there are 2 SKUs in the database with same UPC number.
Instructions to Re-create:
There are 2 SKUs existing in Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) database with same UPC number.
Item 1 - 4278 Description - Serotta Pro Jersey , UPC bar code - 10000000007800
Item 2 - 7800 description - Delirium BMX Bike , UPC bar code - 10000000007800
1. Ring the item 1 on ORPOS screen.
2. Validate the description.
3. Suspend the transaction.
4. Retrieve the suspended transaction.
5. Click on the List button to see the available transaction. Here the transaction is displayed with correct description for the item.
6. Retrieve the transaction by pressing Next button.
7. At the Sell item screen, the item is retrieved but the description is displayed for item 2.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms