Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.4, the Replenishment Attributes [replattr] form is not setting the DEACTIVATE_DATE to the correct date value.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Identify an item/store with DEACTIVATE_DATE null or any date value in Replenishment Attribute view form.
- Use the same item and open in edit mode to activate the replenishment attributes.
- Choose the group type as location list-store and activate.
- Choose stock category=warehouse stocked, order control=Automatic, replenishment method=constant, review_cycle=everyday; fill all fields required.
- Click Ok+repeat to continue with updating replenishment attributes.
- Confirm the records in REPL_ITEM_LOC with DEACTIVATE_DATE changed to corresponding date.
- For the same item, choose the update option to update the replenishment attributes and fill all the fields. Click OK.
- Observe the pop up message: "One or more locations associated with this item is in Inactive. Click Yes to proceed".
- Confirm the records in REPL_ITEM_LOC with DEACTIVATE_DATE changed to NULL; rather, it should be set with the correct date.
- Run RPLATUPD and RILMAINT to update the DEACTIVATE_DATE value and confirm the values are set in REPL_ITEM_LOC table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms