Cost Change Is Not Getting Applied to ITEM_LOC_SOH Table
(Doc ID 1906044.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 188.8.131.52 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.1.x, we note that when user execute a cost change, the change is not reflected in the unit_cost column of the ITEM_LOC_SOH table.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an item with item type as "regular", Inventory indicator –No, Orderable indicator –No, Sellable indicator -Yes.
- Fill all the mandatory fields except the Supplier link.
- Range the item to locations.
- Approve the item and click OK.
- View the ITEM_LOC_SOH table. Note that unit cost and average cost are 0 or null.
- Go back to the same item created in step 1 and associate the supplier. In the Item-Supp-Country screen assign the unit cost as 8 euros.
- Commit all the changes.
- Review the ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY table and ITEM_LOC_SOH table. Note that the unit cost exists only in ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY table.
- Create a cost change of 9 euros for the item created in step 1.
- Run the required batches: ./dtesys $UP, ./sccext $UP, ./prepost $UP sccext post.
- Review the results in ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY table and ITEM_LOC_SOH.
- Note that the new cost is registered in ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY table, but not in ITEM_LOC_SOH table. The latter still shows 0 or null as the unit cost.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document