Unit Cost and Average Cost Appear as Null or 0 In ITEM_LOC_SOH Table
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 188.8.131.52 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.1.x, Unit Cost and Average Cost appear as NULL or 0 in the ITEM_LOC_SOH table when adding a supplier.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an item with item type as 'Regular' and with Orderable Indicator - No, Sellable Indicator - Yes, Inventory Indicator - No.
- Fill all the mandatory fields except the Supplier link.
- Range the item to the locations.
- Approve the item and click OK.
- Make a note of the ITEM_LOC_SOH table values for unit cost and average cost. They will be 0 or null.
- Go back to the same item created in step 1 and associate the supplier.
- In the Item Supplier Country screen, assign the unit cost.
- Commit all changes.
- Now review the ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY table and ITEM_LOC_SOH tables. Note that the unit cost exists only in ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms