IllegalArgumentException Upon Generating Data Areas for Web Service Adapter
(Doc ID 1906102.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management - Version 2.2.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 2.2 to 2.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to generate Request and Response Data Areas for a Web Service Adapter, the Data Areas (DA) never get created and the following error occurs in the logs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add a new Web Service Adapter from Admin Menu.
2. Select BO Web Service Adapter F1-WebSvc.
3. Type in the data and on the WSDL URL, type in: http://www.webservicex.net/geoipservice.asmx?WSDL and click Import.
4. After the WSDL import is successful, the related fields are populated. Change the status to Active for the 2 listed Operations and Save.
5. Click Generate button for operation GetGeoIP and enter names for request and response DAs and Save.
6. Nothing happens. The logs show the reported error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document