Due Date Is Being Calculated Incorrectly for Credit Note Request
Last updated on JULY 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.1.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Irrespective of the Send Debit Memo indicator, the EDI Upload batch is generating a Credit Note Request (CNR) against a Return To Vendor (RTV) with Due Date the same as Document Date. When Send Debit Memo is set to 'L,' then it is supposed to use supplier terms to determine the Due Date.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create an RTV and ship it.
- Run edidlinv batch and get the output EDI file.
- Make sure that Send Debit Memo option for supplier is set to 'L'.
- Run reimediinvupload batch using the above EDI file.
- Notice that CNR is created with Due Date same as Document Date (or Vdate, whichever is greater).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms