Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During CR picking in Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS), when the user inputs values into field 'Child To Container,' the system errors out with 'The picked amount differs from that on pick directive' and the process is not completed.
What value should be captured in this field during CR-picking when system control parameters (SCP) labeled_picking = N and labeled_reserve = N?
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set parameter 'labeled_picking' to N and parameter 'labeled_reserve' to N.
2. Create a stock order for an item which is in a storage location.
3. Distribute the order to wave. CR-picks should be created to replenish the item from storage to unit forward pick location.
4. Print the wave.
5. Start CR picking using 'Pick without a Pick Package'.
6. Try to capture 'Child To Container' field.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms