Tax Code Field Is Blank When Editing a Header Only Invoice
(Doc ID 1906984.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.1.7 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.1.x, while editing a header only invoice to enter the invoice details, and when default from order is performed, it is observed that the Tax Code is not populated with a value. The application leaves the value as blank.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Use different VAT_REGION between supplier and location. Create a Purchase Order (PO) for such a store. Ship and receive it completely.
- First create the header only invoice, without details. For scenarios with different tax regions, the Tax Rate must be zero.
- Log out of the system.
- Clear your browser cache.
- Log in to ReIM.
- Edit the invoice.
- On "Invoice Maintenance Header" screen, do not open the popup "Tax Breakdown".
- Go to Detail screen and now try to add the details from the receipt.
- At this point note that the application shows Tax Code as empty.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document