Last updated on MARCH 27, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Agile PLM 126.96.36.199 version, SDK (PPM)
SKD: IProgram,saveAs on the template updates and returns the template itself in load test
During load test, when calling IProgram.saveAs on a template, sometimes the template object itself is return and its name is updated.
Expect to get a new PPM object on each saveAs call
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Run SDK code to create several programs e.g 10 or more from a template in a loop with 2 different user
1. Set up a PPM template in agile system with url . Record the template number as
2. Set up a user with as loginid and as password having sufficient privileges to create a program with saveAs. (Just assign all roles.)
3. Set up a user with as loginid and as password having sufficient privileges to create a program with saveAs. (Just assign all roles.)
4. Run the SDK code with user A
5. Run the SDK code with user B
6. When the 2 programs have finished, check the name of the template that was used. The name will have been changed even though there is no SDK statement that does that, so it must be the saveAs code doing this.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms