Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a sale and post void have the same sequence number across different business dates, the SIM Tlog for the post void is incorrect in Oracle Retail Point of Service (POS).
Steps to Reproduce:
Pre-Requisite: POS is installed to use Store Inventory Management (SIM) Integration via batch.
- Open the store/register on POS.
- Ring some sale transactions. Note the transaction sequence number.
- Close the register/store.
- Reset the sequence number in the AI_WS table in the Back Office database to simulate the case where post void transaction would get the same sequence number as the sale.
- Open store/register for the next business date.
- Ring some sale transactions and post void transactions. (The post void transaction sequence number should be the same as #2.)
- Check SimTlog for the post void transaction. Post Void SimTLog is same as sale transaction SimTLog.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms