"Cannot Perform Insert" Error Occurs on Cost Variance Resolution Screen
(Doc ID 1908173.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.1.6 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.1.x, we find that users are unable to resolve cost discrepancies on the Cost Variance Resolution screen. The following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an order with items, one of which is a pack item.
- Create an ASN shipment but do not receive it.
- Cancel the ASN shipment.
- Ship/Receive the order from Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS).
- Create an invoice with cost discrepancy.
- Try to resolve with RCA reason code and note the error: "Cannot Perform Insert".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document