Inconsistency Between Details in Allocation Table (ALC_ITEM_LOC) and RMS Tables (ALLOC_DETAIL) for Same Allocation
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.7 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An allocation created in Oracle Retail Allocation application with multiple sources (e.g., PO and warehouse) shows an inconsistency between data in the RMS tables (ALLOC_DETAIL, ALLOC_HEADER, etc,) and the Allocation table (ALC_ITEM_LOC).
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a transaction item and range it to a warehouse and three stores.
- Create an order for the item to warehouse.
- Create an allocation from warehouse and PO source.
- Select 3 stores.
- Select Plan rule.
- Calculate the allocation, then go to Allocation Details and set the final quantities to stores.
- Approve the allocation.
- Note that Allocation table (ALC_ITEM_LOC) is not consistent with RMS tables (ALLOC_HEADER, ALLOC_DETAIL, and ALC_XREF). For example, in ALC_ITEM_LOC it is indicated that the item is allocated from order, but in ALLOC_DETAIL the same item is allocated from warehouse instead.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms