Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 12.0.10 to 12.1 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
The Retail Price Management (RPM) 12.0.x Price Inquiry screen does not retrieve price information for transaction level items/location when selecting item level.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to Retail Merchandising System (RMS) and create a Parent Diff item. Do not range it to any location.
- Range the item's children to few locations.
- Approve the parent diff item and run NewItemLoc batch.
- Ensure that there are records in the RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL and FUTURE_COST tables for the newly created item/location.
- Log in to RPM and navigate to the Price Inquiry screen.
- Set the Item Type as Item and Item Level as Parent Diff.
- Enter a parent diff item and set the location to which the child item belongs.
- Click Search. Notice that the parent diff record is not returned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms