Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) 13.2.x ACTIVATEPRICECHANGE batch, the item price is not reverted to its original value when the promotion ends.
Sample Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a fixed price promotion ($279.99) in Retail Price Management (RPM) effective from 27-April to 04-May.
- Submit and approve the price change in RPM.
- Check the RK_PRICE_CHANGE table for promotion price change record effective from 27-April to 04-May.
- Run the activate price change batch (part of the nightly batch) on 27-April.
- Note that the promotion price is active in SIM store and applied to the item location record.
- After the nightly batch run on 04-May, when the promotion ends, check the price in AS_ITM_RTL_STR table.
- The item still shows the promotion price of $279.99, even after the promotion has ended.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms