Item Price Not Reverted When Promotion Ends After ActivatePriceChange Batch Run
(Doc ID 1908492.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), after a ACTIVATEPRICECHANGE batch run, the item price is not reverted to its original value when the promotion ends.
Sample Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a fixed price promotion ($279.99) in Retail Price Management (RPM) effective from 27-April to 04-May.
- Submit and approve the price change in RPM.
- Check the RK_PRICE_CHANGE table for promotion price change record effective from 27-April to 04-May.
- Run the activate price change batch (part of the nightly batch) on 27-April.
- Note that the promotion price is active in SIM store and applied to the item location record.
- After the nightly batch run on 04-May, when the promotion ends, check the price in AS_ITM_RTL_STR table.
- The item still shows the promotion price of $279.99, even after the promotion has ended.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document