"Sales" and Its Value Gets Printed in the Header Section of a Suspend Transaction Receipt Even When a Sales Associate is Not Linked
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) 13.4.x, "Sales" and its value is getting printed in the header section of Suspend Transaction Receipt, even though a Sales Associate is not linked.
Steps to Reproduce:
Pre-Requisite: 'Default To Cashier' parameter value should be set to 'No'.
- Log in to Oracle Retail Point-Of-Service (ORPOS) application and scan item(s).
- Do not link any Sales Associate.
- Press 'Transaction' and then 'Suspend'.
- Transaction gets suspended.
- Print the Receipt.
- 'Sales' and its value gets printed on receipt as follows, even thought it was not associated with the transaction.